Toshiba's 2nd gen 4k UHD display line up in 58", 65" & 84" screen sizes Lowest priced premium manufacturer Ultra HD TVs are now available for immediate delivery!
58" 58L9300U $2,999, 65" 65L9300U $3,999 and the 84" 84L9300U $16,999
In stock and shipping NOW! Call us at 914-723-3344 or email us with questions.
Second Generation CEVO 4k processor makes this UHD display deliver
excellent picture quality performance when up-converting and scaling SD and HD to the panel's native 3840 x 2160p resolution.
The new Toshiba L9300U Series TVs deliver the ultimate viewing
experience for movies, TV shows, video games, photo viewing and more.
Powered by Toshiba’s proprietary CEVO 4K Quad+Dual Core Processor,
L9300U Series TVs deliver the highest quality 4K image processing,
including Resolution Restoration to restore clean near 4K image quality
from less than 4K content, Color Gamut Enhancement to create color
intensity that matches the resolution impact and Surface Brilliance
Enhancement that brings images to life like never before.
Featuring a new design that is modern, yet simple and elegant, the L9300
Series features a sophisticated gun-metallic trim and matching frame
stand. L9300U Series Ultra HD TVs will be available in 58-, 65- and
super large 84-inch class screen sizes.
Powerful Image Enhancement Technology
In addition to 4K image processing, the L9300U Series includes a suite of technologies that enhance picture quality, including:
• ClearScan® 240Hz refresh rate technology creates clearer and smoother fast motion video.
• CQ Engine™ technology offers consumers superior picture quality
controls, including Edge Enhancer, Dynamic Gamma, Color Master and
Expert Mode Calibration Capability, and new UltraClear Dynamic Noise
Reduction to create cleaner images without sacrificing image detail.
• Color and Depth Adaptive Resolution+® to help create images
with enhanced image resolution, lifelike color saturation and incredible
Advanced Cloud TV
Offering a smarter connected experience, the L9300U Series includes
advanced Cloud TV functionality. Cloud TV takes the connected
experience to another level by offering easy, personalized content
discovery and acquisition, including news content; better mobile device
interactivity; practical social interaction features, server-based
upgradability and much more. Some of the key initial Cloud TV services
• Family Calendar to share family events
• Personal Messaging to send and receive messages from family and friends
• Photo Album to share digital photos
• Streaming News to view news videos and slide shows
• MediaShare to access content from other DLNA-enabled devices
• MediaGuide, TV programming guide with advanced search capabilities & program recommendations
• Built-in Wi-Fi®, Miracast™ and WiDi for both router and peer-to-peer wireless capabilities